- We offer the exclusive ability to wager on the premier tracks listed below.
- Bet directly into your favourite greyhound track from the comfort of your own home!
- We are always adding more tracks, if you have any suggestions or recommendations, email us now!
- link2bet customers can place bets directly into the American Tote and view the races live through a clipping service.
- Greyhound Glossary of Terms.
Greyhound racing involves a race between eight greyhounds over a range of distances from 275 to 800 metres approximately. The most common or average distance run around greyhound tracks is 480 metres.
Greyhound race meetings normally consist of one or two cards per day (matinee, evening or both) with ten to fifteen races per card ( some tracks have as many as twenty) Races usually start every fifteen minutes. As with thoroughbred horse racing, the greyhound tracks can be either on the flat or over jumps (hurdles).
Greyhounds are extremely fast and graceful animals and will normally cover greyhound tracks (480 metres) in approximately 30 seconds or 56 kilometres an hour.
We offer wagering Available On The Following Greyhound Tracks, please click the links to get more information. To place wagers use one of the betting services.