Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- To ensure accuracy, all telephone conversations, including wagers through the Call Centre are recorded and confidentially stored. All calls will be stored for a maximum period of 30 days after the call took place. Link2bet is not liable in the event of any call disputes after this 30 day period.
- Link2Bet provides a service of acceptance and retransmission of information assisting in the placement of wagers at certain racetracks through its Amtote Spectrum Hub which is owned and operated by Webis Holdings, PLC , an established publicly traded gaming company which is licensed and regulated by the Isle of Man Gambling Control Commissioners and governed by Isle of Man Law.
New and existing account holder's from the USA registered with link2bet from 1st January 2002 onwards will be opened under the jurisdiction of the Simulcast Service Provider Licence from the North Dakota Racing Commission (NDRC). All wagering and account activity from Account holder's from the USA registered with link2bet from 1st January 2002 onwards will also be conducted under the jurisdiction of the Simulcast Service Provider Licence from the NDRC.
The NDRC authorizes WatchandWager.com LLC (owners of link2bet.com) to operate as the Service Provider for the North Dakota Simulcast System in accordance with Chapter 53-06.2 of the North Dakota Century Code and the Administrative Rules of the NDRC. European Wagering Services Licence Number 2012 - 007.
- Accounts opened under the jurisdiction of the North Dakota Racing Commission are regulated by the North Dakota Racing Commission.
- In the event the information an account holder provides to Link2Bet is not transmitted to, received by, or otherwise accepted by the racetrack for any reason (including, but not limited to, mechanical, communication and human error or failure), no wager will have been placed (or deemed to have been placed) on behalf of the account holder at the racetrack and no money will be debited from the account holder's account. Under no circumstances will Link2Bet "book" the wager, or otherwise be held responsible for the information not being transmitted to, received by, or otherwise accepted by the racetrack.
- Reserve Runners
Greyhound names, where shown in published race card form guides, are displayed for information only. In the event of a reserve greyhound running, all wagers will stand on the selected trap number, or numbers, when you select and place your wager. If a reserve runner is not declared and the trap is vacant, all wagers placed on this trap will be void and stakes returned.
- In the event multiple "official" prices are posted by a racetrack (as a result of a miscalculation of payouts by the racetrack, an error by the state judges, or any other reason), Link2Bet will ascertain the final "official" prices from the racetrack and will make any adjustment to its account holders accounts necessary to correct any incorrect debits or credits made by Link2Bet as a result of receiving the non-final "official" prices.
- The amount wagered must be available in an account holder's account. Link2Bet does not extend credit.
- All wagers are made through the AmTote wagering system and are sent into combined pools at the host tracks.
- The minimum wager is determined by the "host" track rules.
- Wagers cannot be cancelled once they have been verified.
- Proceeds from successful wagers will be credited to your account as soon as each race is posted "official".
- For the privacy and protection of account holdersLink2Bet will not disclose any information regarding an account holder's wagering activity unless required by law.
- A Link2Bet account is for the personal use of the registered account holder only and is not transferable. Link2Bet reserves the right to void any wager if there is reason to believe that someone other than the registered account holder placed a wager on the Link2Bet's wagering system.
- The Link2Bet wagering system protects your account from unauthorised access, giving you added peace of mind. Repeated attempts to access an account with an incorrect PIN or account number will terminate the session. If these unsuccessful attempts continue, we will temporarily freeze the account until you contact us with the correct access code. For your protection, do not disclose your PIN to anyone.
- Link2Bet reserves the right to:
a. Refuse any wager.
b. Terminate an account at any time and for any reason.
c. Collect any and all bank service charges.
- Accounts that are dormant for a period of time will remain open until notification has been received by the customer whose name the account is under.
- Depositing: Minimum amount is $25.00. Maximum amount is $5,000.00. New Customer accounts are limited to $200.00 maximum deposit during any one day and requests to increase the limits are judged based upon a successful deposit history on a per account basis.
- Minimum Dividends: In circumstances when a selected runner(s) return a minimum dividend or return on any bet type or any track that link2bet offers for wagering, link2bet will not pay any rebate, promotional cash back, or other promotional monies based on wagering volume. Link2bet reserves the right to withhold any rebate, promotional cash back, or other promotional monies based on wagering volume, on bets placed on selections(s) returning the minimum dividend, and in certain circumstances bets placed on any selections in that race.
- All Link2Bet's account wagering rules, policies, terms, conditions and procedures are subject to change by Link2Bet at any time.
- It is the account holder's responsibility to be aware of all wagering rules, policies, terms, conditions and procedures, including any subsequent changes.
- For US customers, Customer Services will contact you for your Social Security Number details.
- No members are currently accepted from the following countries; Canada, France, Poland, Israel and Turkey.
- No members are accepted from the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Kentucky, New Jersey, Nevada, North Carolina, South Carolina, Utah, Virginia.
- Internet Pari - Mutuel Wagering may be illegal in the jurisdiction in which you are located.
- It is the card holder's responsibility to know the gambling laws in his/her country.
- Deposits are generally added to your card statements 5 days after the transaction is made.
- Card Deposit are only available to be made through the website. Card transactions are not eligible to be made through the Call Centre.
- Under certain circumstances we may require verification of identity and/or address in order for us to comply with the terms of our Gaming Licence or for additional verification of your details. The following describes the acceptable documentation. This must be less than 3 months old. (Gas, electric, bank/card statement). Mobile phone bills are NOT accepted. Please note that scanned of digital photographs of these work best, although we can receive faxed copies, due to the low quality this can lead to delays in the verification of your details.
- A copy of your passport or full driving licence (This should be in date & include both the photo and signature pages).
- A copy of the front and back of your current credit/debit card in use with link2bet.
- A copy of a utility bill as proof of your address.
- Deposits and/or any applicable bonuses must be wagererd in full before any withdrawal can be made.* Any withdrawal requested before playing through a deposit/and or bonuses may forfeit the applied bonuses. *The exception to this rule is if the customer is requesting to close their link2bet account. In this case, a withdrawal of deposited funds only will be authorized.
Link2Bet does not sell, trade, or rent your information to others. Link2Bet takes strong precautions to protect your data from loss, misuse, unauthorized access or disclosure, alteration, or destruction. The Company reserves the right to make available your information to its Group members and affiliates where such group members are owned 100% by the Company and where affiliates are 25% or more owned by it or by members of its Group. Only those employees who are necessary to the client process are provided with access to your personal information.
By using this web site, you consent to the collection and use of this information by Link2Bet, Group and affiliates. Changes to this policy will be posted on this page so that you are always aware of the information collected and how it is used.
In the preparation of the information contained in these web pages, we have attempted to offer the most current, correct and clearly expressed information possible. However, inadvertent errors can occur. Therefore, the information contained in these pages is provided without a warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
Certain links on this site lead to resources located on servers maintained by third parties over which Link2Bet has no control and for which Link2Bet is in no manner responsible.
The name or any trademark of Link2Bet shall not be used in advertising or publicity, nor shall this information be distributed without the specific permission of Link2Bet.